- 1/2 cup ketchup,
- 1/2 large onion,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 slices of bread,
- 1/2 cup cooked rice,
- 1 tsp black pepper,
- 450 g (1 lb) lean ground beef,
Nutrition Facts: 1652 Calories, 140 g Carbs, 114 g Protein, 71 g Fat, and 2,238 mg Sodium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine and mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place in 8 inch baking dish and level.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This is a recipe I often use to make meatloaf. It is quick and simple and uses basic ingredients and is an excellent way to add extra protein to your diet . The sodium is high because of the ketchup however, sodium free tomatoe paste can be substituted if you wanted to add this meatloaf to your pre-contest diet.