Chest & Back
- Superset: Chin-up & Dips*
- BW = 193 lbs, 5 sets x 7 reps
- Superset: Bent-arm Pullover & Barbell Curl
- 75 lbs, 5 sets x 7 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Curl**
- 35 lbs x 12 reps
- 40 lbs x 7 reps
- 50 lbs x 3 reps
- Barbell Overhead Triceps Extension
- 75 lbs, 3 sets x 7 reps
* When performing these two exercises as a superset my muscles quickly become fatigued and I have to do partial reps on the last few sets in order to finish. When performing these exercises individually I can easily add additional weight in excess of 25 lbs for the same amount of reps.
** The lactic acid burn I feel in the incline dumbbell curl when doing higher reps is phenomenal. Even after completing a set it takes several seconds for the pain in my biceps to subside.