- Hang Power Clean (w/ straps)
- 185 lbs x 3 reps
- 205 lbs x 3 reps
- 225 lbs x 1 rep
- Barbell Row (w/o straps)
- 135 lbs x 12 reps
- 245 lbs x 12 reps*
- Clean Deadlift (w/o belt, w/o straps)
- 275 lbs x 5 reps
- 325 lbs x Failed**
- Pre-exhaustion: Bent Over Lateral Raise & Barbell Row
- 30 lbs & 135 lbs, 5 sets x 7 reps
* I failed on the 10th rep but manged to complete the other two reps rest pause style without setting down the weight.
** I was able to pull the weight just above my knees before my grip slipped. I am confident that I will be able to handle this weight soon. I just need to build a little more grip strength.