- Wide-grip Hammer Chin-ups (BW=172 lbs)
- 70 lbs x 1 rep
- 80 lbs x 1 rep
- 92.5 lbs x 1 rep*
- Barbell Rows (275 lbs, w/ straps), 3 sets x 7 reps
- Shrugs** (w/o straps, double overhand grip)
- 275 lbs, 2 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell Concentration Curl (40 lbs), 3 sets x 7 reps
* In order to pull my top weight I allow myself to cheat as much as possible just as long as my chin touches the bar at the top position.
** My grip failed on the 11th rep on the second set. However, the reason I am performing this exercise double overhand and without straps is to build the grip as opposed to the traps.