- Chin-ups* (BW=159 lbs + 62.5 lbs), 3 sets x 5 reps
- Barbell Row (170 lbs), 2 sets x 12 reps
- Shrugs (240 lbs), 2 sets x 12 reps
- Cheating Barbell Curl (125 lbs), 5 sets x 3 reps
* I could do 5 reps on the first set but only 4 and then 3 on the last two sets. I am not frustrated with this failure as it is the first. I have gained almost 10 lbs in the last week since the contest. If it wasn’t for the weight gain I might have had no difficulty with the increase in resistance. I an going to drop my rep range down to 3 and continue adding 2.5 lbs each workout as normal. My goal is to hit 100 lbs so I would rather ensure I end up being able to pull 100 lbs for reps before focusing on any muscular endurance at this point.